Michael “Mikey” Trombley has been playing racquetball since he was 4 years old. Mikey can be critical of racquetball equipment, and shows his passion for the game in his reviews for Racquetballing.com .
Python Red Racquetballs 3 Ball Can
Lightning Fast Play Racquetball Balls
We decided to put the Python red racquetballs to the test, and I think you will be a bit surprised to learn what we discovered. First and foremost, I would be the first to NOT recommend this product to novice players, or those who aren’t playing competitively at a tournament level, and I’m going to share why, in this review of the Python red racquetballs.
- Excellent Durability
- Lightning Fast Speed
- Designed for Indoor or Outdoor Play
- Never ending rallies!
5 Reasons TO Buy
- Most reviewers found this product to be packaged extremely well on delivery.
- Some of the reviewers preferred the red ball to blue, due to visibility when playing shots off of glass. They stated the Python red racquetballs were much easier to spot and see.
- Nearly all positive reviewers felt this racquetball ball was the perfect solution for wanting fast play.
- Some reviewers were using this ball outside of racquetball, for activities such as fetch with their dog, or physical therapy exercises. All of these reviewers preferred the Python red racquetball for visibility and bounce.
- Reviewers of this racquetball mentioned needing to adjust their serve, to keep the serve legal, due to increased elasticity and ball travel. They found the ball carried further during the serve.
3 Reasons NOT To Buy
- Some purchasers of the Python Red Racquetball balls stated they didn’t see a noticeable increase in speed between the recreational blue ball and the red ball.
- Some verified owners commented negatively regarding the ball being too fast for them, based on weight and ability.
- A few reviewers left negative reviews in the form of star rating, with no reason as to why they felt negatively about the Python red racquetballs.
My Thoughts On Python Red Racquetballs
That being said, I would highly recommend the Python red racquetball specifically to:
Racquetball players who are trying to improve their response time.
Players who are training for tournament play.
This racquetball ball is one of the fastest balls on the market, and it surely won’t disappoint you in purchasing it, if you are buying this ball for the right reasons. It’s lightning fast rebound off of a wall will keep you moving, in an effort to play your shot.
*Note: The manufacturer does not clearly distinguish or explain how their ratings are calculated for their products.
Python Racquetballs Colors Available:
- Blue – Designed for Recreational Play
- Black – The Long Rally Ball
- Red – Designed for Lightning Fast Play
- Green – Super Fast with Optimal Visibility
- RG Multi Red/Blue – Ultimate Combination of Speed & Power
- RG Multi Red/Black – Ultimate combination of Speed & Long Rallies
- RG Multi Black/Blue – Ultimate combination of Visibility & Long Rallies
More About Python, Their History, and Their Products
Python Racquetball was started in 1990 by Doug Smith. Mr. Smith owned Python until 2015, when he sold the company to Racquetworld.
Racquetworld is a large online retailer of racquetball products, located in Clifton Park, New York. They are owned by Pat Bernardo. Their website claims they are the largest supplier of Racquetball equipment in the world, however we cannot verify this claim through metrics. Being we don’t trust other’s to make claims about their businesses in good faith or honesty, we highly encourage consumers to purchase through platforms who have a proven track record of outstanding customer service.
There isn’t much more information about the history of Python, or Racquetworld as a company.
Affiliate Commission Disclosure
If you should decide to purchase the Python red racquetballs through links on this page, Amazon will pay Racquetballing.com an affiliate commission of $0.2697 for your purchase. We appreciate your patronage.
This site receives commission from vendors, should you click through and purchase from one of the vendors we review products for. Racquetballing will never give false favorable reviews in exchange for commissions, as we strive to give honest reviews of every product we research. We promise.
In Depth Research
We spend an average of 10 to 20 hours reading reviews from consumers for each racquetball product we review.
Simple & Straight Forward
Each racquetball product reviewed, will have simple pros & cons to save you time in your search.